This section seeks to provide an overview for the internal functioning of the party, the purpose of which is to share a sense for what party members might expect once they join the party.
- What members might expect immediately on joining
Fill the form, pay membership fees and join as member
Select the manner of contributions - i.e. as a general volunteer, research, assistance in secretariat, fund raising, policy making etc.
- Someone within the party will contact in 14 days - if not, please intimate the party over email
- You would be invited for the party discussion forums
- Expect to get emails/text messages of planned party meetings and try to participate.
- Each meeting will have a specific agenda and anticipated time frame to conclude discussions.
- Anyone unable to speak due to paucity of time can provide written inputs.
- Minutes of the meeting to be made and kept in the party files (later to be put on party intranet) unless there is a specific decision not to make any discussion or decision public.
- Implementation of discussions to be monitored by executive committee and party unit.
- Expect to receive updates on implementation of decisions.
- Please provide feedback on the party's intranet.